A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Hammercoin is an online, cooperative role playing game, with an economy based entirely on bitcoins. The games takes place on the arid world of Khan, a gigantic desert plagued with ruins and creatures that have taken all over the planet's natural resources. Built block-by-block using the wonderful voxel technique, this game invites you to be part of a group of rebellious warriors who deny to believe on the end of humanity. Together with Master Tyco and the other players, you will be able to explore distant lands, obtain powerful magical objects, fight against hordes of vile creatures and destroy all existent frontiers in order to reveal the mistery that lies on the depths of this desertic lands.
- Win Bitcoin by defending the desert cities from the reptilians
- Items can be found in monster loot or crafted. There's weapons, magic scrolls and armor.
- Game objects can be bought or sold for bits (a fraction of a Bitcoin)
- Cash out your game wallet anytime to a standard Bitcoin wallet
- Maps expanded and updated each week
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- What does it take to be a warrior?50 days ago
- Update: The Wiki!87 days ago
- New Quest & New Event: "The Secret Chests"Dec 07, 2017
- New missions in Oasys!Dec 05, 2017
- New Update: "The Call Of Pterodactyls"Dec 01, 2017
- Weapons with new effectsNov 28, 2017
- New SkinsNov 28, 2017