A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Hammercoin is an online, cooperative role playing game, with an economy based entirely on cryptocurrency (Bitcoin). The games takes place on the arid world of Khan, a gigantic desert plagued with ruins and creatures that have taken all over the planet's natural resources. Built block-by-block using the wonderful voxel technique, this game invites you to be part of a group of rebellious warriors who deny to believe on the end of humanity. Together with Master Tyco and the other players, you will be able to explore distant lands, obtain powerful magical objects, fight against hordes of vile creatures and destroy all existent frontiers in order to reveal the mistery that lies on the depths of this desertic lands.
- Win Bitcoin by defending the desert cities from the reptilians
- Items can be found in monster loot or crafted. There's weapons, magic scrolls and armor.
- Game objects can be bought or sold for bits (a fraction of a Bitcoin)
- Cash out your game wallet anytime to a standard Bitcoin wallet
- Maps expanded and updated each week
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Extra! Plague of giant rats attacks Nexus!May 29, 2018
- Update! Game launcher is no longer neededApr 26, 2018
- What does it take to be a warrior?Jan 26, 2018
- Update: The Wiki!Dec 20, 2017
- New Quest & New Event: "The Secret Chests"Dec 07, 2017
- New missions in Oasys!Dec 05, 2017
- New Update: "The Call Of Pterodactyls"Dec 01, 2017